Graham County Land Company, LLC – 2013 to Present
Project Manager - 2013 to Present
In May 2013, Graham County Land Company, LLC expanded to include a construction division which includes various types of Heavy Civil, Land Clearing, and Disaster Recovery Projects throughout the United States. Mr. Hancock is responsible management of these projects.
Phillips and Jordan, Incorporated – 2004 to 2013
Project Manager - 2008 to 2013
Oversee the daily operations of various Heavy Civil, Land Clearing, and Disaster Recovery Projects. Work closely with subcontractors to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Projects include:
- BP Deep Horizon Gulf Oil Spill, Pascagoula, MS (BP - 2010)
- Buncombe County Ice Storm debris removal (NCDOT - 2010)
- Emergency Road Slide, Cocke County, TN (TDOT - 2011)
- Tornado cleanup in Alabama (USACE - 2011)
- Tornado cleanup in Joplin, Missouri (USACE - 2011)
- Levee removal in Minot, North Dakota as a result of flooding (USACE - 2011)
- North Dakota Oil Field (Various Customers - 2011 to 2013)
- Emergency Road Slide Hwy 441, Cherokee, NC (NCDOT - 2013)
Sales Manager – 2005 to 2008
Sales Manager for two rock quarries and a concrete plant.
NCDOT Inspector/Supervisor – 1995 to 2005
Manage NCDOT projects including subcontractors on the projects. Inspect subcontractor performed items on NCDOT projects. Member of the Hazardous Material Response Team.
NCDOT Crew Leader – 1986 to 1995
Management of crews on road projects, maintenance projects, and disaster debris removal projects. Projects include:
- Hurricane Hugo debris removal, Charlotte, NC (NCDOT - 1989)
- Debris removal resulting from the Blizzard of 1993, Cherokee County, NC (NCDOT - 1993)